1095 Correction Requests

Mistakes happen, and you may find an error on your 1095 form. Read on to learn when and how to request a correction to your tax form.

1095-A Correction Requests

If you find errors on your 1095-A, you may need to submit a correction request. Some errors can be fixed when you file your taxes. These errors are some of the most common.


Submit a correction request if you find one of these errors:

  • Incorrect coverage dates (start date, end date, number of months covered)
  • Incorrect amount of tax credits

Submit a correction request at least five days before your taxes are due. We will review requests submitted by this deadline. We cannot guarantee a response before your taxes are due.


Do not submit a correction request if you find one of these errors:

  • Monthly premium or information in column A
  • Misspelled name
  • Incorrect address
  • Incorrect household size

These errors can be fixed on your tax return or IRS Form 8962

1095-B Correction Requests

Most errors on your 1095-B can be fixed by reporting changes to your information. You do not need to notify us if your name or address is incorrect on your 1095-B. The IRS has gotten the information they need.


Report Changes

You can report changes online or by phone. Sign into your account to report changes online. You can also contact us to speak with a representative. Our Customer Support Center is available at 1-855-923-4633.

Contact Washington Connection if you are 65 or older, blind or disabled. You may qualify for other support programs. Visit washingtonconnection.org or call 1-877-501-2233 for more information.

Don't have a 1095 form?

Man and women filing taxes online

Learn more about if you need a 1095 form and how to get one.

1095 Tax Forms