Get ready to apply when the system is back up.
Gather Your Information and Come Back When Our System is Up
Before you start your application, gather the information below for all household members applying for coverage:
- Legal names
- Birth dates
- Social Security numbers
- Income before taxes/deductions
- Tax filing status (this is what you report on your IRS tax return)
- Proof of income (if your income has changed since you last filed taxes)
- Current health insurance information (coverage dates, group number, policy number)
- Proof of immigration status if you’re a legal permanent resident
- Proof of tribal status if you’re a registered American Indian/Alaska Native
Need Help? Get Help During Business Hours
Get in-person help from a Navigator or Broker during business hours. Use Healthplanfinder to search for a Navigator and Broker in your area.
Navigators are trained to help you complete an application and answer any questions as you enroll. You can get help in-person and over-the-phone from a Navigator.
Registered brokers are licensed professionals that often live in and support their local communities. Brokers can help you fill out the application and can recommend a plan for you. Brokers may charge a small fee, unless they help you enroll into a Washington Apple Health plan.
You can also call our Customer Support Center during business hours at 1-855-923-4633 for help with the application process.
Apply Online When Our System is Back Up
When you’re ready to apply, sign in or set up an account on Washington Healthplanfinder. Use the information you gathered to fill out or update the application.
Check out quick tips to help you complete the application.