New, lower costs on Washington Healthplanfinder
You may be able to save more on your premiums and lower your out of pocket costs for health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder due to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. Under this new law:
- More people than ever before will qualify for help paying for health coverage, even those who weren’t eligible in the past
- Most people currently enrolled in a Washington Healthplanfinder plan will qualify for more tax credits
- The new savings will help reduce the health insurance premiums you owe
If you already have health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder
Keep your information up to date by signing in to your account. It is important to report your income when it changes, as you may be able to receive additional savings.
You are eligible for tax credits if you:
- Buy health insurance through Washington Healthplanfinder
- Don’t have access to other insurance options through work or another government program
- Are a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- File a tax return as single, head of household, or married filing jointly
To find out if you already get tax credits
You can sign in to your account and either “View Current Eligibility Results” under the Account Navigation Menu on your Account Home page or review your more recent Eligibility Result correspondence through your account Message Center.
If you need health insurance now, see if you qualify for a special enrollment period.